Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Taylor Talks About Lady GaGa

When Lady GaGa recently revealed that she loves to sing the hit single from Taylor Swift, 'You Belong With Me', nobody was more surprised - and excited - that the very darling of country music.




"That really made me win the day, I'm a big fan of it," Swift told CMT Insider.



GaGa, who said in an interview that begins to sing very high 'You Belong With Me' when she hears the song on the radio, and is ashamed also think Taylor Swift has revealed that a 'great composer'.



Swift also returns the feelings: "I'm a big fan of hers, and hearing that made me smile," she said, "I appreciate that."



Despite having completely different styles, Taylor said he admires Lady GaGa for his daring style and music. "I remember the first time I saw Lady GaGa at MTV TRL." Swift recalls. "She was wearing a leotard and I thought to myself, that's so bold, your music should be bold like that, then I went home and downloaded 'Just Dance'.''

No comments:

Post a Comment